MBA Fashion Business & Law
Master's Degree in Business Administration
This degree offers students a practical and up-to-date overview with an international perspective, enabling them to practice professionally in the fashion industry.
Graduates in Law, Economics, Business Studies or Marketing and Communication, although other graduates are welcome, wishing to hold positions of responsibility in the fashion industry.
- To provide the training necessary to commence a professional career in the fashion industry and gain in-depth knowledge of the different departments in this type of company.
- To gain insight into the professional reality of fashion businesses.
- To provide tools required to analyze strategy, profitability, image and other indexes applicable in the industry.
- To gain an understanding of the fashion industry from an international perspective and look at the particular characteristics of the different markets, depending on the region.
- To gain practical insight into the legal and business aspects of the fashion industry.
- To acquire in-depth knowledge of brands, protection measures and the management of international brand portfolios and other IP rights.
- To understand the basic types of contracts: creation, manufacturing, outsourcing, distribution, agency, advertising, etc.
- To recognize the business opportunities presented by e-commerce and be aware of the support required for the correct operation of online sales platforms.
- To understand creativity and the value chain in the fashion industry. To analyze the different types of organizations and the product itinerary, focusing on the collection structure and the purchase and management of the product.
- To study the legal tools available to prevent and minimize potential reputational risks that could affect the value of the brand (social networks, user generated content, customer service, etc.).
On successful completion of the master’s degree, students will be awarded a “Master’s Degree in Fashion Business & Law” from Centro de Estudios Garrigues.
- Duration: From October 2019 through June 2020
- Start of selection process: From November 2018
- Timetable: 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Friday, and some Friday mornings.
- Course type: In Person
- Dedication: Full time
- Total hours: 650 hours
- Tuition fees: €25,000 (2019-2020 fees)
- Teaching language: Spanish