Application for scholarships for academic performance
October 2019 - June 2020
As part of our commitment to excellence, we offer assistance for full-time students with the most outstanding academic records.
Scholarships are offered for the following programs:
Excellence Scholarship for Full-time Master’s Degrees
- Tax Practice*
- Banking and Finance*
- Human Resources*
- MBA Fashion Business & Law
- MBA in Sports Business & Law
- TDual degrees: Master’s Degree in Legal Practice*
- Master’s Degree for Access to the Legal Profession + Law Practice*
- Master’s Degree for Access to the Legal Profession + Business Law*
- Master’s Degree for Access to the Legal Profession + Labor & Employment Law*
- Master’s Degree for Access to the Legal Profession + International Business Law*
*Officially-recognized Master’s Degrees
Scholarships can cover 25%, 50% and 75% of fees, depending on the evaluation of each recipient. Students with an average grade of 8 or above (“Notable” on the Spanish scale) can apply for a scholarship for up to 75% of tuition for each program.
Who can apply?
For the following scholarships:
- Final-year degree students and graduates having completed their studies no more than two academic years prior to submitting the application (2017).
- Able to evidence an academic record (*) showing an average grade of at least 8 (“Notable” on the Spanish scale).
(*) Graduates: complete transcript. Final-year students: transcript certified up to December 31, 2018.
(printed, web-based or email)
- Academic transcript and CV
- Cover letter stating why you are applying for the scholarship
- Applications for the 2019-2020 course can be submitted beginning December 15, 2018.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis (order received). Scholarships will only be awarded if there is sufficient space in the course.
- Applicants must have already been accepted in the Master’s program for which they are requesting a scholarship.
A Scholarship Committee will meet to assess each applicant. Applicants will be informed of the results individually.
Each application will also be analyzed by the Admissions and Assistance Committee. Following the selection process and any other criteria deemed appropriate, this committee will determine whether or not the scholarship will be awarded and to whom, depending on the spots available in each Master’s program.