Executive Course on the Impact of the Digital Revolution on the legal industry: Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence
The digital transformation currently shaping today's society also affects the legal industry. Questions are increasingly being asked about concepts with major legal significance, such as blockchain or artificial intelligence. The aim of this course is to examine these new concepts in depth in order to be able to confidently address the legal challenges arising from the fourth industrial revolution.
The course is aimed at individuals interested in transitioning to the digital economy with all necessary knowledge to be able to take on the legal challenges and in decision-making deriving from digital transformation.
In particular, the program is targeted at:
- Professionals who provide business law advice at law firms and companies.
- Professionals who need to take business decisions in which knowledge of the digital environment and its implications is key.
- Other professionals from law firms or companies wishing to supplement and update their legal knowledge in this area
- Managers who are not responsible for legal matters but who require specific knowledge in order to ascertain the impact of, or implement, digital transformation at their companies.
- Students in the final years of their degree wishing to expand their future areas of expertise to include any new economic models deriving from digital transformation.
- Duration: The programme will take place in may 2020
- Start of selection process: November 2019
- Timetable: Mondays and Wednesdays from 6 p.m. to 9.30 p.m
- Course type: In person
- Dedication: Part-time
- Total hours: 27 hours
- Tuition fees: €2,250