Executive Program in Corporate Compliance
Compliance expert has become a key position at companies and requires specific, practical, multidisciplinary training that goes beyond mere legal matters.
The satisfactory implementation of a compliance system requires professionals with extensive technical training. Professionals capable of designing and implementing compliance models ideally suited to the particular characteristics of the business and those of the industry or sector of activity. Training in this area is absolutely fundamental due to the consequences arising from the design of an ineffective system or its incorrect implementation.
• Professionals who may be interested in advancing their careers by training for the key future profession of compliance expert.
• Professionals who are already working as compliance officers and compliance directors.
• Professionals working in compliance-related areas seeking to equip themselves with the best knowledge necessary to perform their remit in a suitable and risk-free manner.
- Duration: From November 2019 through March 2020
- Start of selection process: November 2019
- Timetable:Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m
- Course type: In Person
- Dedication: Part time
- Total hours: 84 hours
The Executive Program will enable professionals:
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the different legislative areas to be taken into account at companies, depending on the activities specific to each sector
- To design and implement a compliance system tailored to the compliance risks identified using methodologies based on the most widely recognized standards.
- To share their practices and related experiences with compliance professionals at other companies.
- The course is designed to offer the maximum return on efforts made by students who are combining study with their professional activity and aims to optimize the time available, whether in class or private study.
- The program takes a practical approach with a sound conceptual grounding, bringing together the experience of the teaching staff and of the students and promoting networking.
- Sessions include a balanced mix of individual study and teamwork, using practical case studies to perfect students’ ability to analyze the situation, provide alternatives and deliver viable solutions to real situations and problems.
- Student experiences are compared (benchmarking) and forums for discussion are created on current issues, facilitating awareness of best practices in compliance.