This course is aimed at anyone interested in gaining a better understanding of the Fintech world, in order to take strategic decisions, manage risks and tackle the regulatory challenges in this area.
In particular, the program is targeted at:
- Executives and professionals operating in the financial sector, the financial institution B2B sector and the audit and financial consulting sectors.
- Entrepreneurs and executives taking on business projects in the Fintech and Insurtech arenas.
- Professionals working with private equity funds, corporate ventures, angel investors and investment vehicles holding or planning to hold interests in Fintech and/or Insurtech companies.
- Professionals needing to take business decisions requiring knowledge of digital technologies and their implications for the financial sector.
- Other professionals from companies or firms aiming to acquire, complete or update their knowledge about Fintech and Insurtech
Final-year university students seeking a competitive edge and aiming to gain expertise in the new economic and business models arising from the financial sector digital revolution