Centro de Estudios Garrigues Legal English Program (TOLES) & Anglo-American Law Program
Law firms, legal consultancy offices and corporate legal departments demand professionals who can demonstrate their knowledge of legal English with a high-quality training program.
Furthermore, the ability to communicate professionally in English has become essential for success in the international workplace. To be able to compete effectively in today’s global economy, businesses must hire and invest in people whose command of English is commensurate with their particular profession.
In order to provide lawyers and future legal professionals with in-depth knowledge of legal English, and drawing on its experience in recent years as an ILEC exam preparation center, Centro de Estudios Garrigues has designed a specialized Legal English Program involving preparation for TOLES (Test of Legal English Skills) exam that will allow students to improve their all-round English communication skills.
To round out training in legal English and ensure that students receive an introduction to the fundamentals of common law, Centro de Estudios Garrigues offers the chance to obtain a Certificate in Anglo-American Law by completing a specialized module.
- Practicing lawyers with all levels of experience and responsibility.
- Members of in-house legal departments of companies, that want to develop their legal English skills.
- Last year’s students, graduates or postgraduates who need to supplement their training, obtaining an official certificate to guarantee their knowledge of legal English.
75 h. Legal English Program, and 40 h. Anglo American Law Program
The program will be developed on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from November to June.
- Legal English Program: It will be developed on Mondays and Wednesdays from November to June (2 groups, one from 14:15 to 15:45 h., and the other from 20:15 to 21:45 h), and Fridays (one group from 14.30 to 17.30h.).
- Anglo American Law Module: It will be developed on Saturdays from November to May (10:00 to 14:00 hours)
The application fee for the full program is € 3,500. A discount of 25% will apply for two or more applications from the same company.
A 30% discount will be applied for the Center's alumni of long-lasting programs.
Students have the option of applying for just one program. The fees for each program are:
- Garrigues Legal English Program (TOLES) – € 2,450.
- Anglo American Law Program – € 1,700.