Executive Program in Advanced Compensation and Benefits Management
The business climate is constantly changing: emerging markets, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, globalization, technological advances, the challenge of attracting and retaining skilled professionals, new employee demands relating to their individual development or a work/life balance, etc.
Given the complexity of the situation, many organizations are looking to stay ahead of an increasingly dynamic environment, with changing technology, in which the dedication and development of their professionals will make the difference in the race for business leadership.
The area of compensation and benefits has seen a shift towards individualized management and a growing demand for “a la carte” solutions, rather than the conventional options previously on offer.
Managers are responsible for offering total compensation packages, making it easier to attract and motivate company employees and ensure their loyalty. These considerations raise the need to create training programs and activities that cater to the challenges currently faced.
Centro de Estudios Garrigues offers a program that enables professionals to further integrate and expand their knowledge, sharing experiences and best practices in order to respond to the challenges of the new business environment and, in particular, of a human resources area as strategic as compensation and benefits.
Practicing HR professionals with at least three years’ experience in compensation and benefits.
Former students of the Master’s Degree and Executive Master’s Degree in Human Resources at Centro de Estudios Garrigues looking to gain further insight into compensation and benefits management.
- Start: April 2020
- Start of selection process: November 2019
- Timetable: Fridays from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Course type: In Person
- Dedication: Part time
- Total hours: 52 hours
- Tuition fees: €5,200 (2019-2020 fees)
A 25% discount will apply to registrations of two or more professionals from the same organization and a 30% discount will be applied for the Center's alumni of long-lasting programs.
Upon completion of the program, students will:
- Have obtained advanced knowledge of compensation and benefits practices in Spain and internationally, in order to implement and lead projects requiring specialist knowledge.
- Be able to update and make corporate compensation policies more effective, thanks to their knowledge of new trends and the most successful policies in each sector.
- Be able to further their career in compensation and benefits, having participated in the most specialized program on the market.
- Belong to a think tank in which current trends, issues and challenges in compensation and benefits can be discussed.
The program takes a practical approach with a sound conceptual grounding, bringing together the experience of the teaching staff and of the students and promoting networking.
The teaching staff is made up of distinguished professionals from Garrigues and from leading companies and professional services firms.
Students will receive extensive practical documentation on all aspects covered by the course.
On completing the program, students will receive a “Specialist in Advanced Compensation and Benefits Management” diploma.